Red Light Autobody is looking for an experienced Autobody Repair Technician to join our team. We’re a busy, SGI Elite accredited shop in Southeast Saskatchewan, offering excellent benefits and competitive wages.
• Journeyman or 3rd Year+ Apprentice Auto Body Technician.
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
• Ability to work independently in a busy team environment.
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Efficient problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of and the ability to operate machinery and tools required to complete repairs.
• Motivated with an excellent work ethic.
• Ability to meet physical demands such as heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time and using to use power and hand-held equipment.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
• Dismantle and repair vehicles as per insurance guidelines and shop standards.
• Use frame machines to straighten bent frames and unitized bodies.
• Remove badly damaged sections of vehicles (for example, roof, rear body panels) and attach new sections.
• Repair damage to body panels and components made of a variety of materials, including windshields.
• Repair or replace interior and exterior components such as instrument panels, seat frame assemblies, carpets and floorboard insulation, trim panels and moldings.
Wages based on experience and only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
If you’re thinking of relocating, you can’t beat the area for cost of living, community, local activities and amenities. Affordable rental properties & real-estate options are available in either Kenosee or Wawota.
Wawota has an excellent daycare facility and with an abundance of sports and recreation opportunities make it a great place to work, play and raise a family!Contact Us Today